Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lately...

I have been totally obsessed with journaling.....

some of my latest art journaling

and doodling too!!!

some sketches/doodling from my moleskine journal



Quilting
on the other hand....

July 14th...
more black/white log cabins

September 19th...
Trying to get some serious sewing done!

Not much difference, huh?
Oh well, I'm still trying to find my quilting mojo!!!


Right now...
I am really (!) hoping to win a giveaway for free registration at...




 
 
 I have learned so much about journaling 
from free you tube videos, tutorials, and reading blogs
but just like quilting (or anything else, for that matter!)...
you can always learn something new...

There are some great artists teaching at 21 Secrets
like Dawn Devries Sokol,
Hanna Anderson,
Natalie Malik,
Samantha Kira Harding
 
Check it out
 
At home with my sewing utensils!
 
If I win, there is still another free spot for you!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Upstatelisa - I love it! I know - whenever I go to find a username, I have to be quite creative.

    Those are awesome journal pages...gotta love playing (whether it's with the journal or fabric or both).

    Good luck, and hope to see you over at the playground!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweet Lisa for mentioning me, I appreciate it a lot and I'm glad you are digging art journaling. Taking a class is also a way to give it more time. I hope the quilting can continue too though, it looks great!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is very intriguing. I love it!

    Wonderful art journal pages, too! I hope you can join us for 21 Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Journaling is creating. I know what it means to lose the mojo. You'll get it back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh fancy indeed!
    what a delightful post!
    splended! x

    ReplyDelete