Saturday, September 18, 2010

A visual dance!!!!



This week was full. 
Lots of activity.

I can only try to capture moments in time with my camera
but my heart skips a beat or two 
as I take it all in...



Traveling through upstate NY...

travels through upstate NY


Picking (and eating) scrumptious apples...

apple picking

the beauty of old buildings....

I love old buildings!!!!!!!!!


mining for Herkimer diamonds...

at a Herkimer diamond mine


appreciating the early signs of autumn...

signs of fall in upstate NY


enjoying the charm of an Adirondack camp...

the inside of the cabin, Caroga Lake


It is a visual dance!!!!!


I am hopeful that I will be able to translate some of these images
into my art.

At home with my sewing utensils!

but for now, I will just drink it all in!



1 comment:

  1. oh the old buildings would look wonderful in your art. I take photos of old and interesting doors wherever I go.

    ReplyDelete