Monday, September 13, 2010

Searching for my mojo....



So I haven't finished this project.....

trying out my 8 rows of Gee's Bend inspiration!

the rows have been hanging neatly on a hanger all summer!


I haven't finished this project....

25 Dresden plate blocks done!
the blocks are neatly stacked on my ironing board
waiting to be pieced!!!


I haven't finished either of these projects...

UFO's crying out to be finished!
which are hanging on my french doors-turned-design wall
screaming to be done!

I have been slacking off on this project...

but I sweated through body combat at 5:45 AM
and promise to return to the gym tomorrow!


I now have a new project to finish...

thread painting

I took a 3 hr thread painting workshop with Nancy Prince,
who visited our guild on Saturday...

thread painting

I still have to finish this project...

IMG_4777

though I did add a few french knots this weekend!


But I hear it's a new day!!!!

IMG_4780


So I am searching high and low for my mojo!!!!


At home with my sewing utensils!

Have you seen it?!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. it's not hanging out over here, but it is just hiding under something at your house, like that lovey b/w dotted dresden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mojo gets lost a lot, too...but....the good news is: It always comes back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! finish the first one first! wahoo! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe your mojo has seen the UFOs hanging about and has run screaming into the night...but it will be back....and when it returns I vote it gets right to work on the wonky b&w log cabin...loving that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate when that happens to me. I said this year though, I was going to finish lots of started projects. So far, it hasn't happeend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those B&W wonky log cabins! I'd say grab those first...

    ReplyDelete
  7. like I had to be reminded of the quilt tops I have put away for ... when :-)

    ReplyDelete