Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Change is in the Air!!!

At least, that is what my journaling says!

Change is in the air

Outside...


the tomatoes are still growing and ripening....

tomato in the garden

the flowers....

morning glories

they are still blooming....

cosmos

but the all of sudden,
September is upon us....


and those hot, humid days have disappeared...

September 7, 2 PM

the sky seems a bit different...

September sk

and the first few colored leaves are beginning to appear!

colored leaf


Inside...

there are changes in my interests these days...

hand dyed fabric combined with fabric paint, quilting...

possible journal cover, mixed media trial

collage, embroidery and beading...

detail of mixed media flower and butterfly

and changes in me???!!!



The new me??


Ha! 
Not really!


At home with my sewing utensils!
I'm pretty much the same...
a little growing and changing on the inside...
(and trying to age as gracefully as possible)



2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how the changes DO seem to start, miraculously, with the flipping of the calendar page from August to September? Even though it was still NOT Labor Day, I began to notice changes when Sept. 1 rolled around. I don't mind fall, but winter is NOT my thing...so that is why I feel kind of bad when fall gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic. It certainly is changing here. I went to drop off a quilt today and that is what I thought - oh my changes are coming. Isn't it amazing.

    ReplyDelete