Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Happily resolved....

I have several projects going on right now
but it's never too late to start another!!!!

(right?!)

My friend and I are now into our second month of 
The Happiness Project!



The first month went very quickly since we started a little late.
The chapter for February is a great chapter for everyone!!!!
(no matter what kind of a relationship you are in or are working on)

So I came up with some new "resolutions", 
as Gretchen (can we be on a first name basis by chapter 2?) 
calls them...

One of my resolutions this year 
is to practice meditation daily


so I treated myself to a mediation cushion!!!!


and while I work on the second month of "One Little Word
with Ali Edwards

I have added this resolution to my one goal to practice this month...


feeling pretty happy :-)

1 comment: