Thursday, February 11, 2016

Tiny (?) changes....

Hoping I haven't bit off too much more than I can chew.....

My word of the year top is done with hand dyed and ice dyed fabrics...


but feeling a little under the weather has messed with my desire to quilt this week.



In the meantime...


I am participating in a 7 day nature photography challenge



 over on Facebook...



and so I have been posting mostly old photos....


that I tinkered with using iPhone apps...



  and Photoshop Elements,...


while I train for a new job....
study for an old job....

keep on top of my Happiness Project....



find time for exercise and meditation...




enjoy some company....


and
knit in my spare time (did I say spare time?!!!)


"True life is lived when tiny changes occur."
-Leo Tolstoy

2 comments: