Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Three R's...


Reviewing.....

Getting ready to start the day..

(I am having to dig down deep to remember my days studying these subjects... some come easier than others... and some don't come at all- especially US History which I am only learning now that I live south of the border!)

Running....


My morning run

(even though I don't have to get Sugarbaby off early to the bus, Mr. U and I still rise at about the same early time each day and I head off to the gym!)

Refining...

Progress on my Quilt-a-Long

(I wasn't crazy about how my quilt-a-long piece looked, so I flipped it on its side and added one more strip of wavy goodies!)

See you soon!

Yup, that's me!

PS I will announce the winner of my second giveaway on Friday!

8 comments:

  1. That quilt is a piece of art for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the quilt is great. I like it on the side.
    Learning US history must be hard when you started North of the Border, but I hope it will be fun learning along side your child. (You are in school together LOL)
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine why you did not like the way that quilt looked. I think it is great either way.

    I'm with you on History. I'd much rather see it than study it, but give me a science of any kind and I am knee deep into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The math was always my Achilles heel. I still am NOT a math person...and neither is my daughter. She'd have loved to try nursing school but is so intimidated by math, that she just can't attempt it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything I know about US history I learned from ABC afterschool specials... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the 3 R's. Your waverunner quilt is coming along nicely. I really like your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm cracking up ... your stack o' homeschool books looks *exactly* like ours!

    Love your quilt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your waverunner quilt looks great. The blue and red really pop!

    I remember Saxon from our homeschooling days and now our daughter is a math/computer science double major. Way beyond anything I ever learned!

    ReplyDelete