Saturday, October 24, 2009

Evolving....

Just like the evolution of man...

evolution

I, too, am experiencing some changes in my journey here on this earth! (though I think I look a little better than those neanderthals!)

I have gone from standing at the corner school bus stop each weekday morning...

STOP

to spending my days homeschooling with my 2 younger kids, often at the kitchen table or around town....

that's me going over math with Nature Boy

And in my quilting....

I have transitioned from following a pattern....

purple coneflower hanging

(here's a peek at my machine quilted leaves)

closer look at leaves that I quilted closer look at leaves that I quilted

(....this one being yet another now completed UFO )

To free piecing my hand dyed fabrics in this wavy piece...

quilt a long progress (with a flash)

I joined Victoria's Quilt-a-Long (I just couldn't resist!)


If you would like to have the purple coneflower wallhanging, I have decided to give it away so..... leave me a comment here (I'll pick a name on October 31st)!

....and if you haven't seen my other giveaway, check it out and leave a comment on that post!

Yup, that's me!