Monday, October 26, 2009

Here's the scoop...

...things are going swimmingly here!

This weekend, I spent some time in the kitchen trying out some new recipes that were well received...

cassoulet Our new favorite muffin... pumpkin muffin!

Mr. U enjoyed some hiking...

Mr. U hikes Buck Mtn

..while Sugarbaby, a friend and I went to the movies on a rainy Saturday afternoon (note to self... stay home and watch movies with the lights on and needlework in my hands or else....)

I really enjoyed working on Victoria's Quilt-a-Long...

quilt a long progress

... I have some ideas for the finish but not sure if I will be able to easily execute the idea buried in my brain!

In the meantime, as I promised...

IMG_5330

...today is the day I announce the winner of my wonky haunted house...

IMG_5331

So.....

IMG_5332

Marit... congratulations! Give me a holler with your snail mail and I will get this off to you right away!

Friday I will announce the winner of the coneflower basket hanging!

Until then, I will continue scooping away!!!
Yup, that's me!