Monday, October 26, 2009

Here's the scoop...

...things are going swimmingly here!

This weekend, I spent some time in the kitchen trying out some new recipes that were well received...

cassoulet Our new favorite muffin... pumpkin muffin!

Mr. U enjoyed some hiking...

Mr. U hikes Buck Mtn

..while Sugarbaby, a friend and I went to the movies on a rainy Saturday afternoon (note to self... stay home and watch movies with the lights on and needlework in my hands or else....)

I really enjoyed working on Victoria's Quilt-a-Long...

quilt a long progress

... I have some ideas for the finish but not sure if I will be able to easily execute the idea buried in my brain!

In the meantime, as I promised...

IMG_5330

...today is the day I announce the winner of my wonky haunted house...

IMG_5331

So.....

IMG_5332

Marit... congratulations! Give me a holler with your snail mail and I will get this off to you right away!

Friday I will announce the winner of the coneflower basket hanging!

Until then, I will continue scooping away!!!
Yup, that's me!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Marit and....am I to assume "someone" fell asleep at the movies??? hehehehe I can't sit and just WATCH (movies or the TV), either.....I need to be doing something else at the same time. Hubby thinks that is weird as he has NO problem sitting and just staring at the "boob tube"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Marit.

    It sounds like a perfectly delightful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next you will be sharing recipes! That looks as good as your sewing projects!

    Enjoy the wonky house, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Marit. And thanks Lisa ~ for keeping us all entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your quilt along quilt! It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete