Friday, August 14, 2009

Working, Cleaning, Eating....in no particular order....

Busy place this "U" household!!!!

During the night, something or someone paid the U children a visit....

Hmmm... who visited us in the night?

On closer examination, it appears....

close up!

could it be????

Yes, I believe the 'clean-up fairy' popped by! And generous thing that she is, she left plenty of rules and a garbage bag or two. The U children were thrilled to pieces!!!!

She read the riot act, so to speak... clean up now or her back-up pal, the black garbage bag fairy, will pay a visit and the U kiddos will not be invited!!!!

U girls still working...

Of course, clothing that doesn't fit, toys no longer loved, books all ready are being collected for a potential garage sale later this summer/fall or donation.

Nature Boy cannot believe all that he has recovered/discovered in his room and closets! To date, I don't believe anything found has been formerly alive (and if it was, I don't want to know!)

Nature Boy has been hard at work

and definitely no bats!!!!!

While they toil, I am busy doing landlording stuff...

properties

enjoying a fresh blueberry muffin (or two) ...

blueberry muffins for breakfast

and I have been hard at work spinning webs.....

more spinning to come... making a web is sloooow work!

Just a sneak peek (DQS7).... making webs is slooooow work!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!!

IMG_0312

14 comments:

  1. Love the web quilt. I was going to ask for the pattern until your comment about slooooooow work!!!! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea with the kids. I hope it's working!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well will be fun to see the after they clean pictures!
    ah yes just LOVE your web quilt !
    we made banana muffins this week, blueberry muffiins tomorrow as I went a little overboard with how many I bought! yours look great!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute....I hope they still believe in fairies.

    I love the spiderweb with the black and whites. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I can hardly wait to see the "after."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clean up fairy concept!! Your spider web blocks really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm... love the sign idea. I wonder how well that would go over with my daughter. The mess in her room rivals - no, exceeds - the U children's chaos. And I'm pretty sure there are formerly living things hiding under all the clothes and garbage on the floor. Shudder.

    On a more positive note, I love your spiderweb blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this idea!!! I think that my boys may have a visit from this fairy as well...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What FUN to have the clean-up fairy visit and leave that kind of note!!! (We DID have the black garbage bag fairy visit our gals a few times in their teen years!!!) LOVE that web quilt you are making....am trying to figure it out so I can give it a try. Is there a pattern to which you can refer me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the webs! Graphic with the black and white.
    Just catching up now that I am back.Looks like you have been busy.
    Hope you will have time for coffee.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  11. The clean-up fairy definitely needs to come over here. Or maybe I'll just invite the garbage bag fairy and be done with it!

    Brilliant idea-- i got a good chuckle.

    The blueberry muffins look so yummy!

    Love the webs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. They may be slow but man they look fantastic Lisa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They may be slow but man they look fantastic Lisa!!!!

    ReplyDelete