Thursday, August 13, 2009

Feeling Blue!!!!

Well really... with a setting like this... how could anyone feel blue!???!!!!

pond in foreground, mountains in the background

But I was feeling blue this morning....

what a wonderful day!

Blueberry blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blueberries!

Yes, the U family headed out in the 'U mobile' this morning to pick blueberries!!!!

blueberries!

Did you know that blueberries are probably my most favorite food!?????

yeah, I love blueberries!

Well, they are!!!! (and I like them pop-in-your-mouth fresh by the handfuls! but I also like blueberry muffins, blueberry pie, blueberry jam.....)

blueberries!

I even paint my nails to match my food (well, not really, but it sounds good!)

seeing blue!

It was so much fun....

A truly blue day!

we picked almost 10 lbs of blueberries!!!!!!

almost 10 lbs!

Even my latest quilting project has taken on an air of blue as I have been using some of my blue (aka aqua) hand dyes ....

top of baby quilt done

And now, I will go drown my blue-ness in blueberry pie!

the blueberry pie is ready?

Have a good night!

IMG_0316