Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The good.....


.....blue skies today (finally)!!!!




...... beautiful rising moon!!! (the right side window is my sewing room)




.... a finished quilt!!! The Neighborhood (23 1/2" x 24 1/4") will be raffled off on September 14th at our local JDRF's Walk to Cure Diabetes with the proceeds supporting diabetes research to benefit the millions of people, including Sloppy, who face the challenges of type 1 diabetes each day.

...meandering quilting!!!!

...more meandering!!!!

.... 5 miles in 5o minutes and 20 seconds!!!!! (thanks to Wendy for getting me going!).
I do run on a treadmill but like to vary my speed (5.8-6.3 mph) and incline (ever so slightly from 0-2.5%) while I have the tunes cranked up high on the IPod.


...homemade pizza that rose (this time I remembered the yeast)!!!

The Bad....



...blueberry cake a la Megan (well it is good, but the calories aren't)
....my knee pedal (which I love!) isn't working!!!! Bernie is giving me a hard time lately!!! but I still love 'em. Any ideas???
....rain every day this week!!!! (except today... so far) ...mosquito bites...(the good news is that these are not on my arm, but on Nature Boy's)

The Ugly....

.... the men arrived home smelly and very dirty!!!!
(check out the color of the wash water!!! eeewwww!)

Have a good start to your week!