Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday...


Morning..... (pouring rain... for a change)
Afternoon....
(finally drying up, even some blue sky)

(even if they say it is going down to about 49 degrees tonight)


Morning.....
(hung up The Neighborhood at the coffee shop, hoping to sell some raffle tickets to raise funds for JDRF)
(Sloppy had a smoothie, I had a latte, admired the farm picked sunflowers)
Afternoon.......
(just hung out at home)

Morning...........
('making' breakfast for Sloppy)

Afternoon..........
(making cookies for everyone)


Morning...............
Afternoon...........
(not too much change, huh? I am too busy to clean!)



Morning...............
(managed 4 miles in 4o.04 minutes and another 2.1 miles in 10 minutes doing a resistance program on the recumbent bike )

Afternoon........
(ay!!!! sabotage!)



Morning............

(practice muslin shirt using the infamous Built by Wendy pattern)


Afternoon........
(a new project.... like I need another one! ... can you guess who it is for?)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a day you had! Our sewing areas could be twins today! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I guess who the fish are for??!! Of course I can - ME ME ME! lol!! I loved seeing your day. I want the cookies and the big huge sewing room you have! Oh and the shirt you made. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You manage to fit so very much in you day Lisa. How can a sewing room be tidy? Mess = creativity!!!!Or at least that is what I tell myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm! The cookies look delicious!!! Your neighborhood quilt is gorgeous.
    And you got some running in too....did you sit down at all??
    Your sewingroom looks like mine. LOL. Only, I share the room with my dh, and he doesn't like fabric-scraps all over his computer, so 30 minutes before I have to leave to pick up the kids, I start cleaning up the messes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, Love, Love, Love that house quilt!!!! and yes, of course, the fish have got to be for ME!! LOL
    Don't all our sewing rooms look like that, I thought that is what they are supposed to look like, right?
    Lots of Hugs, Mary
    Always have to check in to see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would the fish quilt be for Nature Boy?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fish! Love your wall hanging I hope the raffle goes well. Are you sure you weren't taking pictures of my sewing room?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute post. I love the contrast of morning/afternoon. My favorite group was your workroom! haha So funny. The shirt is darling!

    ReplyDelete