Saturday, July 26, 2008

How could it be?

How could it be that this little bundle...

who entered my world two weeks ahead of schedule...

weighing 8 lbs, 4 oz....
with peach fuzz turned golden locks...

and a princess all the way...
has turned into a lovely 15 year old today????


Happy Birthday to my Teenager with Lots of Stuff!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!





I don't remember how I found Lila Tueller's blog (maybe through flickr?) but I do love her stuff. I think I may need to buy the funked out peasant blouse pattern soon! She is having a Giveaway that you might want to check out!

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday to her! congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Oh why do they have to grow up so fast, before you know it they are taller than you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa you made me cry! Happy belated blog comment Birthday wishes to your very beautiful daughter with lots of stuff!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!

    Mine's 28 and that freaks me out too.

    ReplyDelete