Saturday, July 26, 2008

I've got the blues....

Well, after a couple of miserable days with the rainy day blues...

with a blue sign, no less!
It was time to break out the blue skies and head for the countryside!!!

Ain't it beauuuuuutiful?!

(and so green from all the rain!)Saw a few old homes along the way!

We took a ride to our favorite U-Pick Farm to pick blueberries!!! Those of you who have read my blog before, know of my love for these delicious berries!
Okay, so these aren't blue, but they sure do chase the gloomies away!
Even a blue tractor!!!!
and blue shirts!!!
This guy was keeping watch...(look how blue the background sky is!)
The bushes against the blue sky...

Lotsa plump, tasty berries..

Our harvest...
with a close up...
OMG!!!! I looooove these blue cups in the farm shop...with my other faves... cherries!!!!

So I took our harvest and whipped this up....
Yummy!!!!

Another project (like I don't have enough of them all ready!)...

with blue backgrounds...


and a cute little pouch with blue fabric...

the bag was shown on Quilting Arts TV and if you sign in to their website, it is project #107, with Pearl Krush).

Some of the quilting in blue....
Sloppy... sporting a blue mustachio!

and red writing on a blue quilt...
our nephew/cousin was born in NYC on July 23rd.... welcome Aaro Pierre!!!

The blues aren't necessarily bad, are they!?

7 comments:

  1. Love the moustache! Did you buy the cups and saucers (so you)?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I'd like to have been on that ride.

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blues are beautiful - that mustachio is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blueberry pie looks amazing Lisa! Love the cute pouch - I willhave to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little bag. So sweet...or should I say sew sweet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the blue pictures! I think that the moustache is the funniest...and the cups are the cutest! We have finally hit the glut of cherry season here...yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many blue things in this post what can I say? Love the blue sky ... those are my favorites! Love the little cups! And the MO blocks look great!!!!

    ReplyDelete