Monday, December 28, 2015

Julie Andrews... eat your heart out...

I am a huge fan of The Sound of Music
and so in desperation to create a blog post for today
I looked toward Julie's many songs for guidance..



Phones in white cases with blue satin sashes, 




snowflakes that stay on my nose and car dashes, 




frigid white winters that freeze up and sting, 




these are the least of my favorite things. 





Good thing you can't hear me sing!!!

Yes, I must accept that it is finally winter
and we have a winter advisory for tomorrow 
(bah humbug!)
but that first frigid day (flurries included!)
is always a shock to the system!

Luckily,
the roads were dry today 
as I headed down to the city
to imbibe at the "Genius Bar" at the Apple Store
They replaced my Iphone 
(which had 9 days left under warranty.... who knew???)


When the ice bites, when the phone rings, 
when my poetry's bad, 
I simply begin typing ridiculous things, 
and then you are sure that I am mad...... 

Maybe tomorrow I can come up with an interesting (ha)  post!

No comments:

Post a Comment