Friday, April 20, 2012

Working on my to do list....

As my mother always says, "Never a dull moment!

Yesiree, life is full these days! 


My to do list seems to be a mile long:

1.  weed the front garden

2.  clean and paint vacant apartment

3.  rent said apartment

4.  submit third quarter homeschool reports

5.  understand fuel injection systems (Nature Boy is taking a course in Automotive Systems)
and I am working on it!

6.  make t-shirt quilt for neighbor...


t-shirt quilt
(still working on it!)


7.  prepare/alter/clean dance costumes for spring dance performance

 working with non cotton fabrics....argh
(still working on it!)

8. make an ATC a day

All my ATCs made so far in 2012
 (still working on it)

I am posting them here
and
 I  just did a guest post  for my pal, Michele


9.  clean my studio

 My studio has runneth over
(okay, I could say that I am still working on it!) 

10.  exercise

Wednesday morning
(working on that too... just happened to feel pain in my hip while running Wednesday
 so I took a few moments to enjoy spring!)

11.  launch a new chapter of the Modern Quilt Guild
with Mandy and Sue
(we had our first meeting last night!)



12.  make a challenge quilt for Tangled Textiles ... challenge: "green"
haven't even started working on it!!!


and once this list is done...
there will likely be a new one!

Goblin Gallop, 10/29/11 
Gotta run...so much to do!