Sunday, October 16, 2011

Yooooohoooooo!

Are you looking for me

I know, I know, I haven't posted much this week!!!


Well, I might be over here, digging through my boxes of scraps to make blocks....

boxes of scraps have runneth over


or... I could be hanging the finished blocks on my improvised design wall...
I am following the Crumb Along!

My Crumb Along blocks

(I use a piece of fleece that I hang over my french doors, as needed)

or... I might be trying to find an empty spot on my cutting table to trim some seams...

all I can say is OY!
(ha! like there is any where to cut!)

or... I might be trying to find a cleared spot at my sewing/art table....

looking for a place to work
(double ha! Didn't I just clean this the other day?!)

or...I might be at a play date with Marilyn and Kerri

Altered Egos Workshop pages in progress
(fun! fun!)

or.... you just might even find me here as the guest artist for 3 Creative Studios

Me on the floor
As the Beach Boys say...
"Round, round, get around, I get around...."

6 comments:

  1. I love seeing pictures of your studio - it looks so much like mine in so many ways, if you get my drift!
    So cool that you are the 3creative studios guest for October - and with a technique I\ve been wanting to try for ages! I'm going to go find me some Speedball, and give it a try! Thank you for writing it up so well - I am not so intimidated now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love knowing that I'm not the only one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog post and I have to agree your studio looks a lot like mine too. There just aren't enough hours in the day are there? I love the crumbles and can't wait to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrifice post Lisa! I really must get something up on mine. Your studio looks like a wonderful place to play and explore...can I come by? I could use some vivacious inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you sure are everywhere! i love your messy (classically organized) studio!! it's nice to have real internet and visit friends again!

    ReplyDelete