Sunday, October 16, 2011

Yooooohoooooo!

Are you looking for me

I know, I know, I haven't posted much this week!!!


Well, I might be over here, digging through my boxes of scraps to make blocks....

boxes of scraps have runneth over


or... I could be hanging the finished blocks on my improvised design wall...
I am following the Crumb Along!

My Crumb Along blocks

(I use a piece of fleece that I hang over my french doors, as needed)

or... I might be trying to find an empty spot on my cutting table to trim some seams...

all I can say is OY!
(ha! like there is any where to cut!)

or... I might be trying to find a cleared spot at my sewing/art table....

looking for a place to work
(double ha! Didn't I just clean this the other day?!)

or...I might be at a play date with Marilyn and Kerri

Altered Egos Workshop pages in progress
(fun! fun!)

or.... you just might even find me here as the guest artist for 3 Creative Studios

Me on the floor
As the Beach Boys say...
"Round, round, get around, I get around...."