Sunday, September 11, 2011

Redefining...

nour·ish  (nûrsh, nr-)
tr.v. nour·ished, nour·ish·ing, nour·ish·es
1. To provide with food or other substances necessary for life and growth; feed.
2. To foster the development of; promote: "Athens was an imperial city, nourished by the tribute of subjects" (V. Gordon Childe).
3. To keep alive; maintain: nourish a hope.
4. To indulge in a full day of mixed media with new friends

Through the wonderful world of blogging, 
I met Marilyn online
and discovered that she lived nearby
(okay, about an hour from here but that is nearby around here!).

I then discovered that she holds workshops at a scrapbooking store
and you will never guess where I was today?!!!!


Yes!!!!
Marilyn and friend, Kerri, held a workshop,
"Altered Egos"
and 
so I spent today nourishing my soul
with 
handmade journals...

Altered Egos Workshop!
(oh so much fun to make!)

stamps, paper, gesso...

Altered Egos Workshop!
(messy!)


paint, rub-ons, and so much more!

Altered Egos Workshop!

What could be better????!!!!


my first journal spread

How about homework?!!!


my second journal spread

and another play date next Sunday!!!!


a black, white and red spread


Life is Good!!!

Me on the floor

P.S. Did you see my sun prints? Well, I am giving away one of my prints to one lucky reader,
so leave a comment here!