Monday, September 12, 2011

Sew easily distracted...

Recently,
I updated my blog look a bit.

I changed my banner... does it look a bit more professional?
And, I added a list to my sidebar, "Projects to Do,"  to keep me focused!
I have some deadlines to meet and some projects that really need to be completed yesterday already!

Sew, what am I doing making bags???

Well, Sugarbaby carries a bag everywhere she goes with all her diabetes supplies,
a cell phone, wallet, and oh so much more.
But last Wednesday,
the handle of the last bag I made (2 months ago) ripped off (sigh!)

the new bag I made for Sugarbaby

sew....Thursday, I made new bag with a built-in handle...

new bag for Sugarbaby

Gosh, it is sew easy to make,
I think I need one too...

well, if Sugarbaby gets a new bag...

and you know, when you wake up at 3:00 AM and your head is spinning with ideas...

Hmmm..... where did I put that....?

looking for something...

well, let's just try this out....

starting a new mess...

and what if I do this....

trying something out on fabric...

And yes,
nothing on the list got done yet again today!!!!

Sew....
before I get distracted,
I did promise to announce the winner of one of my sun prints
(and yes, Blogless Laura, I added your name to the end, hence the 15 "max" number)

it's.....

photo.JPG

Gina!!!!

(Gina, give me a shout with your snail mail address!)

And now back to my regularly scheduled (cough) agenda...
Me on the floor
I. Must. Stay. Focused.

4 comments:

  1. LOL It is tough to work on a to-do list when ideas keep popping into your head! .... did I see 'Gina' won?! There must be lots of Gina's in blogland .... did I really win?! ...I'll send you an email.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been the weekends for bags.. i went on a bag kick too last weekend when i should have been doing something else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to Gina
    oh I love those bags, have made a few for my DD over the years, its fun to use a favorite fabric !
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the manga fabric on the purse. Way to go Gina!

    ReplyDelete