Saturday, September 3, 2011

Heaven.... I'm in Heaven....


And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak.
(well not really... I mean, ME not be able to speak?!!! really!!!!)

Anyway,
Mr. U asked me to accompany him on a trip to the 'big city' so he could buy some tools...

Now
we live in a small community made up of mostly small towns 
(though ours- the biggest- is about 28,000)
and villages and a 'city' of about 14,000

So
we are fortunate to have 3 brick and mortar quilt shops, a Joann store,
and even an art supply store,


but today...
down in the 'big city'

I found my dream shop...

Any color you want!

Pastels

Pastel pencils

Pencils!

Markers!


Color!
(okay, these were at the tool store but they look kinda cool!)


 
Swoon!
Me on the floor


9 comments:

  1. GREAT photos....you have a real eye for stuff like that!!! I'm glad you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow I would think I had died and gone to heaven. sigh......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and the one from the tool store does look cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel really bad that I've never come to look at your blog before! ***I think I like it very much here! Just added you to my blog roll at the bottom of my page. And only now started following you?!? I'm such a dork. i think you were my first follower ever! lol

    Oh well, better late than never?

    : )
    ~Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in the big city today and saw something very similar in my favourite art store. The pastel shelves and pencil racks are so yummy aren't they? I'm afraid Icouldn't resist and bought some pencils.
    Also, sorry I have been a bit MIA lately and not been commenting. I have been reading, though. Loved the piggies and the sun dyed scissors - I wonder what that fabric is for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a universal appeal in the colour arrangement with uniformity attached. Strange but wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. there's nothing like a little "me time" at the "shop" in the "big city"!! yep, definitely heaven!! so glad you had fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Vicki, I've been MIA too, but I have been following your antics. Oh those colours are such eye candy! I'd have been in heaven too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a problem with office supplies and pencils/pens/sharpies, love the photos

    ReplyDelete