Friday, September 2, 2011

New month...

New day....

inspiration on my walk home
(some of the inspiration I found on the bike path this am)


New goals...

I had a lazy summer
but NO more!!!
Routine is good for me
including running/exercising regularly!!!

Today...

Turning over a new leaf!
My first 5+ mile run all summer!
I am hoping to run a 5k in early December with a time less than 28 minutes!!!

New art...
my coffee mug
(my coffee cup sitting on the ironing board beside the arm chair where I am preparing Nature Boy's lessons for that day...my homeschoolers embarked on this year's studies a month ago already!)

New obsession...
scissors and bobbins on the painted fabric to be sunprinted

As long as the sun cooperated this week,
I painted some muslin with my fabric paints (Jacquard Lumiere and Pebeo Setacolor)
and laid out some objects atop the wet fabric...
leaves on the painted fabric for sunprinting

and

new fabric...


sun printed leaves

sun printed fabric with bobbins and scissors


but
Same old feet, same old pajamas....

yes, I work in pajamas some times!
(some times I don't get dressed when I do art!)

Maybe I need a new photo too....
Me on the floor
(I'll work on that!)


(BTW, I posted a tutorial on how to create photo mosaics here, just in case you are interested )
Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Like your inspirations, neat 'tool fabric' and coffee mug sketch! Enjoy your back-to-school-year routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero! I love the inspiration mosaic, so beautiful!! I should really start to exercise. I always have good intentions, but seem to find other things that I like better. How do you do it? Love the sun dyed fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sun printing turned out awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love your enthusiasm!! You make me want to stand up & yell "You Go Girl"! So, instead I
    ll type it at ya :)

    ReplyDelete