Tuesday, June 7, 2011

YIKES, I'm late!!!



I always seem to fly by the seat of my pants!

sneak peeks for challenge #1

 While following the creations of Twelve by TwelveDiane, the founder, 
was able to facilitate the creation of a new group of textile artists (oooo, can I call myself that?)..

project #1 in progress

And so now, I am proud to be a part of Tangled Textiles...

project #1 in progress

and 'international cyber fiber journey'....

project #1 in progress

with a deadline for our first reveal 8 days from now!!!!

project #1 in progress

So it's back on the floor for me!!!!

Me on the floor


(P.S. I am still planning to highlight the quilt show when I get a chance... stay tuned!)

4 comments:

  1. mmmm, looks very interesting. can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a whirlwind of a weekend. Congratulations on your awards. It was so good to see your finished quilts!!

    Hmm, could it be a Scrabble game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with JB - definitely looks like a Scrabble board to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being invited to participate in a group! I don't know if I could take the pressure to create a piece on a monthly basis. I find that I have to mull over an inspiration for sometimes a long time before I figure out what to do. I will be looking forward to seeing your new work.

    ReplyDelete