Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I've been challenged...

Over the years since the U family settled in upstate NY
I have belonged to a lot (I mean, a lot!) of quilting groups online.
I have made many cyber friends
and have even met a few!

We've exchanged advice about quilting, art, homeschooling, motherhood and a whole lot more.
Some days, it seems these are the only adults that I 'talk' to, LOL.

The latest group I was invited to join is Tangled Textiles
"an international cyber fiber journey"

Our first challenge,
selected by Beverly
was "games"...
 and I created .... Alphabet Soup....

Alphabet soup done!


see more here

Me on the floor
while I'm here!


5 comments:

  1. Very very interesting. It has peaked my interest. I assume you drew or printed the letters somehow. I really like it. I like the randomness of the letter images and the plain colors. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the last three months,I have learned that you work extremely hard at everything and thrive on challenge, It obviously has a positive influence on your creativity - so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Where do you find the energy?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutely intrigued by the number of different style letters you have incorporated in this piece. I keep looking and looking. Fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is awesome, I could look at it all day!

    ReplyDelete