Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Now what??!!!!


Okay...
so, I completed the first Tangled Textiles' challenge ...

Alphabet soup done!

Sugarbaby and I enjoyed a little trip to my hometown...

Chateau Laurier
(BTW, this elegant structure is the Chateau Laurier where Mr. U and I wed 20 years ago)

I finished my May BeeFF blocks...

Sarah's stars

and June BeeFF blocks...

Anita's blocks

I whipped up a new bag for Sugarbaby...

the new bag I made for Sugarbaby
(the easiest bag pattern I have ever tried!!!)

and my sewing room is really clean...

(I even vacuumed and washed the floor!)

So now what????!!!!


Me on the floor
Actually, I don't have much time for lying around!
(Teenager with lots of stuff graduates from high school on Friday night!!! 
and then I have a few new quilt challenges to start thinking about!)
No rest for the weary!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your teen. College-bound?
    Love all your 'stuff'. Happy to see your blog again.

    Might run into you at VQF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your Teen! Which college is being considered?
    Isn't the Chateau a grand place?
    Reminds me of the Empress Hotel in Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE the search word....Oh man...like I need another idea for a quilt. Thanks. I guess.

    ReplyDelete