Monday, October 25, 2010

Neat As A Pin!!!!

Since when are pins neat?!!!!


Most of the time, I assure you, mine are not neat....

Oops!
But apparently, "[i]n the early 19th. Century, the development of mass production guaranteed a uniformly high quality and finish of consumer products. Formerly hand-made and thus frequently irregular, now, pins were consistently well made and finished."
Wiki Answers 

Who Knew!!!????

Did they say mess production????

another creative mess!


I decided today my sewing room was in need of a little attention...

Peeking inside to my clean room!

I needed to put more than just the pins away!!!


I did a little bit of cleaning and redecorating

And several hours later (lots of cleaning, moving furniture around)...

I did a little bit of cleaning and redecorating

this is about as neat as it is gonna get....

I did a little bit of cleaning and redecorating



At home with my sewing utensils!

Pins... or not!!!