Sunday, July 18, 2010

The U family's version of Home Improvement....




It seems that this weekend finds the U household in all stages of repair and disrepair!

Construction of my own wee little house for DQS9 is moving along nicely...
top is done!

but in my own home....

the 13 year old gas dryer is dead again!!!


wet towels in a dead dryer

So Sugarbaby thought she would help me...
and after our discussion about having a clothesline....

she rigged one up in our apple tree where she hung Mr. U's wet clothing...
Sugarbaby hung Mr. U's wet laundry outside in the front


in front of our house....

Sugarbaby hung Mr. U's wet laundry outside in the front


right by the road....
Sugarbaby hung Mr. U's wet laundry outside in the front

It gives a whole new meaning to 'airing your dirty laundry', don't you think?!!!

Poor Mr. U!!!! He is a very private person (but he is lucky that there are no unmentionables in this load!!!)


Demolition in the kids' bathroom continues with the removal of the bathtub...

what is left of the bathtub in the kids' bathroom

...and now, all that is left is the throne....

kids' bathroom



Anything exciting going on at your house?!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ah, but you were airing your *clean* laundry in public. Much better thing.

    Exciting? I'm nearly finished a jigsaw? Does that qualify? No, didn't think so.

    Cheers,
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm nearly having a "meltdown" because the doctor for whom I do medical typing did a REALLY poor job of dictating this week and it has caused me to lose my entire weekend. I am NOT a happy camper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol always an interesting look, the laundry in the front year.
    Not much happening in our home, lots of cooking and cleaning that's about it. (oh and a bit of DQS9 sewing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have to do some more cleaning work. Its looking sufficient but you should try to clean more.

    RV Roof Repair

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Love the laundry in the front yard! Too funny.

    On the note of broken appliances- my dishwasher is on the fritz, so that is exciting in a rather horrible way.

    ReplyDelete