Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summertime...

A great time for.....


Watching fresh vegetables growing in the garden...

tomato after the rain

Swimming in the town pool...

summer at the town pool

Watching a movie at the local drive-in...

at the drive-in

Enjoying yummy pasta salads...
 
pasta salad

Feeling the coolness of homemade ice cream in  your throat...

Mmmm....

and
Sweating profusely in the UNairconditioned sewing room....

okay, maybe this will be DQS9

to make another doll quilt for DQS9!!!!



At home with my sewing utensils!Trying to stay cool as a cucumber but it isn't working!


PS I seem to be attracting some spammers in my comments. I am not sure how to avoid this other than to moderate my comments... any ideas?



5 comments:

  1. Love all your summer activities (except for sweating BUT the doll quilt is cute). You are lucky to still have a drive-in movie near you. We have none any longer and haven't for awhile. My kids never go to experience that family fun activity. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, summer is a good time! We are sweating with 100 degree days and that sure isn't fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you are keeping busy! No A/C - oh my! The doll quilt is so rockin'! Please post a picture when it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new doll quilt - but I thought the other was cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I as just scrolling through your blog to see if there were any more clues - like my name or "this one's going to the UK" but I don't see anything even though I know it's for me. But I'm curious - what made you change form the house to the circle? How do you construct one of those circles - I'd love to have a go - did you use a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete