Saturday, July 3, 2010

I've fallen and I can't get up!!!!!






Remember that commercial?
At home with my sewing utensils!

I think I may have finally fallen off my cutting table!!!!!

I have been in a funk lately....
I just can't seem to create anything new!!!!

I have plenty of ideas ...

looking for inspiration

I have plenty of inspiration nearby...

garden collage

I have plenty of beauty around me...

sunset collage



I have a lot of things that I would love to put on paper or fabric

but something inside seems to be blocking me...

In the meantime, I have continued some work on my dresden plates..



but even this project has almost run its course...


my dresden plates


(2 more blocks and I am done!)


At home with my sewing utensils!

Better pick myself up and start creating!
Happy holidays!