Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm meeeelllllltttting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it's only 7 AM!!!
at barely 7 AM!!!
(hot and muggy this week in upstate NY)

and sparkling....

(nice, quiet July 4th)

and gluing....

experiment

(trying my hand at something new.... mixed media!)


and painting....

experiment

and embellishing....

my first piece of mixed media! I quilted a story of how this piece came to be.
and quilting....

utter chaos

and trying to stay cool.....

Trying to stay cool



At home with my sewing utensils! it's exhausting!!!

5 comments:

  1. Join me today in NC, it will be in the 90s and maybe 100 tomorrow! It is a good thing the AC is working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can find a way to stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck staying cool! (We're trying hard to stay cool ourselves... this is crazy hot!) Your projects look like a lot of fun and definitely a great way to try out something new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that you're creating again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, I know what you mean about trying to stay cool. I finally gave up on the fans and had my husband put the air conditioners in. I wanted to invite you to see the new blog I started. You were one of my favorite blogs to follow and I finally got up the courage to do it! If you have any tips or suggestions, I am all ears! My blog is called Flatrock Cabin. Have a great Sunday. Nancy

    ReplyDelete