Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happiness!!!!




Happiness is.....


a break in the hot temperatures....

a break in the heat today

a bowlful of homemade vanilla vegan ice cream with fresh blueberries....

Mmmm....

a new wonky-log cabin-black/white (all my favorites!) project...

something new on my wall...

the second last Dresden plate block....

Block #24


rain for our garden...

changes in the garden

and right now....
a quiet house, without ANY kids!!!!

At home with my sewing utensils!  So I am off to sew!!!!

Stay cool!!!

8 comments:

  1. It all sounds wonderful! Enjoy your quiet sewing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ice cream looks so good. We got a brief (one day) break in the temps. Today it is back up! Love that black and white log cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-HOO...sounds like you hit the jackpot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, Thanks for coming to my blog. You were one of my inspirations to start one and I am enjoying it. I love your wonky log cabin project. Enjoy sewing in peace and quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fresh fruit of summer is so amazing. I had cherries for breakfast. Glad things are cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your black and white log cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa - your quilts are so much fun that if you are not a member of one of the Modern Quilters Guilds, you should be!
    Love 'em. Don't want to make them but yours make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors in the Dresden Plate!

    ReplyDelete