Friday, July 30, 2010

The elixirs I use...


We all have our ways of dealing with life...

Mine are....

Exercise for my health!!!...

After signing up for the challenge

I got my butt in gear and managed to get to the gym 4 times this week!
Two bodypump classes, 6 miles of running,
and a wee bit of walking.

TrailMapProgress Week #1
Seems like it will take a lot of moving to trek across the country...

and then there is.....

Quilting for my sanity!!!

I finished my DQS9 quilite

DQS9 quiltie is done!

(but we have been instructed not to mail them until August 15th)

Luckily, the humidity has eased
and my sewing room is now suitable for such necessary treatment!!!


I have started on LauraJ's row

with a forest critter...

paper pieced turtle

and some nuts...

some acorns


At home with my sewing utensils!

I guess one way to keep from going nuts... sew some!
Have a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. BUT...sometimes I have a sewing project that DRIVES me nuts.....what happens THEN? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!! but..I don't get the map ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I walk, early in the morning, and that is good for your sanity too. The quilting definitely helps me keep my head screwed on straight. Love your little turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! And you've created some cute little quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for you! i've not done as well as I want to, but this is a new week and so far so good.

    ReplyDelete