Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Topic-less Tuesday or how scattered my brain is these days....


When I begin creating my blog posts,  I like to find a theme or common thread among the photos I plan to post
but today....
I just couldn't!!!!

ARGH!

And so ! gathered the photos that were scattered about and tried to make sense of them all.....
I just couldn't!!!


Double ARGH!

My post seemed to resemble a grocery list!!!!!!


So here is my list.....

Discovery of beauty in a nearby park.....

nature at Hovey Pond

Time to honor those who have served....

Memorial Day Parade, 2010

A sudden burst of domesticity.....

baking on a Sunday

Twenty newly hand dyed fat quarters.....

picasa may10-2

A row created for Tine....

Tine's row is done!

A little hanging for a challenge in this ezine....

The Geese are Free!

A UFO that keeps changing....

working on a UFO

Three new Dresden plate blocks in progress....

dresden plates waiting to be appliqued


  Some days the ideas just flow a little easier than others....

6 comments:

  1. ah....but the theme is LIFE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite a full day! I love the Dresden Plate blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive and so organized. I love the blue, black and white. Is that houses? Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh - those Dresdens are talking to me, and your UFO is telling me to hunt up those blocks I started like 2 summers ago -- thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes...I just came home from a VERY long day (up to NJ and back in the same day...granddaughter's b'day) and looked at my blog list and my sleepy eyes played a trick on me. I thought your post was entitled: Topless Tuesday........LOL (I was nearly afraid to look!!!) I think I need to get some rest, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many projects - so little time! I would love to see the fabric you started with for the one block wonder quilt. A friend and I had been thinking about making one of these. I also love the little black and white piece.

    ReplyDelete