Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today....





You say it's your birthday..
Happy Birthday!


It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time

Me and some dorky party hat at our birthday!

(Oh yeah ... with that goofy hat who wouldn't!?)

I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party.

Lisa's Birthday
(We sure know how to have a party, huh?!)

I would like you to dance--Birthday
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday
I would like you to dance--BirthdayDance

Lisa's Sweet Sixteen

(but I can't dance... tore ligaments in my knee at my 16th birthday... don't ask!)

You say it's your birthday
Well it's my birthday too--yeah


Me at 48!

You say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you



It is my birthday today!!!!!

So...
to celebrate....

I am having a little black and white giveaway!!!!

A drawing for


One handmade bag....


the bag up for grabs!


inside of the bag!

And a second drawing for

a couple of black and white fat quarters....

some black/white fat quarters up for grabs!


One way to win.....

Leave me a comment!!!!

I'll draw the winners' names on Friday, April 30th at 8 AM (EST)!!!


At home with my sewing utensils!I am off to dance.... take a chance!