Thursday, February 4, 2010

DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no explanation needed

Okay.... so after my quilt came home.....

It's home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I finished Sarah's row....

Sarah's row streeeeetched out!

Oh....I thought I might start (start being the key word!) a new project....

a project that I decided I JUST had to start now!

and then I thought I might get started on cutting out another project... a passport wallet....(which I want to finish soon!)....

my passport wallet cut out but not made!

and I also started the 64 signature blocks that I need to have done before I leave on a cruise (Oh did I mention that I am travelling soon?!)

I need to make 64 of these before I cruise!

KABOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!

my sewing space is a mess... AGAIN!!!


my sewing space is a mess... AGAIN!!!


can you believe that I can sew at the table?

Yup, that's me! or just plain wacky!!!??????

10 comments:

  1. Boy oh boy do I feel better. I think I can match that room. LOL!
    ...Rie (who's originally from NJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I asked you not to post pictures of my room on your blog! Oh wait... my walls aren't yellow.
    Good luck getting all those things done before your cruise! And where are you cruising to??
    LauraJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd feel right at home in that room. Gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have often wondered how sewing rooms get so messy so fast! There are days I can barely get into mine! But I know where everything is, well almost everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So ambitious....you will need that cruise. BTW...where will you be taking that passport wallet??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that you are so candid about your space; I'm right there with you in being organizationally challenged in the middle of a project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me reassure you that my sewing space looks just like yours - except I don't have a sewing room. That is how my open plan living/dining/kitchen area looks. Almost always...

    Happy cruising.

    ReplyDelete
  8. but your having fun and your sewing
    thats all a good thing!
    enjoy...
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad someone is as sane as I am! I lvoe your creative mess as that is exactly what mine tends to look like - but trust me I know where everything is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like my sewing room except I also have piles of clothes and toys the kids have grown out of. I HAVE to get to Goodwill soon! I am always amazed how fast it can get messy while working on a project.

    ReplyDelete