Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ahem. Ahem. Ahem.

No, I am not really trying to get your attention! (Don't I all ready have it?)

Some how... I have developed laryngitis!!!!



So, the owner of our LTS (local tea shop) recommended some 'Sing tea' mixed with some lemon myrtle tea...

Sing tea with lemon myrtle tea and a bit of honey

which is doing a pretty good job of keeping the irritation away!

But for a person like myself who can do her share of gabbing... yakking....chin wagging... chewing the fat... shooting the breeze...it sure is a tough burden to bear!!!

So I will just sit here and admire Teenager's latest oil painting...

Oil painting by Teenager

(isn't it awesome?! The class is donating their paintings of the Hudson River to the nearby Double H Hole in the Woods Camp)

watch the wildlife that comes by our house...

a visitor at the side of our house at 8:15 am

and sew a stitch or two!


some more houses for Sarah's row

Squeakily,
Yup, that's me!

2 comments:

  1. When I was a teacher, ONCE I got laryngitis...and it was quite difficult as I was teaching young kids. (Hubby LOVED it when I had laryngitis, by the way.) The painting is very nice.....I don't have time to look at the link but I'm thinking that might be the camp that Paul Newmann started??? Nice to donate to any camp program, I'd say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck; I hope you get over it soon. Lucky you; you have a local tea shop. :)

    ReplyDelete