Friday, October 16, 2009

I was just....


I was.....

my fabulous display of quilties and thread

just.....

sitting nook

minding my business ....

fabric neatly stacked on the shelves

when.....

KABOOM!!!!!!

uh-oh.....

tabletop clutter

BANG

it seems that....

I think there is a cutting table under all this...

CRASH

crafter's ADD....

another project on standby

CLUNK

has ......

scatter of books, papers and assorted stuff!

SMASH

consumed.......

floor scatter

POW

me......

layers of projects on the cutting table

ROAR

See y'all as soon as I dig myself out!!!

who made this mess?

hissssssssssss.......

Yup, that's me!

11 comments:

  1. I love it!! It makes me normal person:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was kind of wondering because I've never seen your room look like the first three photos. You are always wrapped in the creative process. Wish I could let go more like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to see what comes of all this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!! Don't forget to twitter your progress! :) I see cute duckies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The garbage bag fairy may come visit you if you are not careful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha...I love this post AND some of the comments, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, where's that cleaning fairy that I've seen lurking previously? I hope she doesn't start throwing YOUR things out.
    :)
    It looks like an organized mess, as I like to refer to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post. It makes me feel better about my creative chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. For a second there I thought you took pictures of MY studio... tidy just isn't my scene hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! I just found your blog and love it!! I absolutely ♥ your house blocks!
    I am adding your blog to my list of links on my create blog.

    Alex.
    ps. I am a homeschooling mama too :)

    ReplyDelete