Monday, September 14, 2009

School is in session...

Wondering where I have been???!!!

Well.....now that the school is in session, I have started my studies!!!!

I have been working on my ABC's.....

part of block #2


part of block #2

and putting words together to form ideas....

block #2... share joy

(a block for Sarah for our 8two8 swap).

I have been reading loads (!)....

books

and I have been studying colors and shapes in nature...

crapapples on the ground

curlicues!

cosmos

I have been getting, at least, my required amount of physical activity.....

gym 9/16/09

and I have even attended a lecture presented by Karen Gibbs, our former guild president,

cover quilt

who just published her first book, Bits of Bargello.

Lone Star

All this studying may have turned me into ....

Yup, that's me!

See you soon!!!

4 comments:

  1. you seem to be a student with a mind of your own. great words, especially in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cleverness knows no bounds!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...so many directions to go!! Sounds like you are keeping yourself busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed you and Karen Gibbs on Monday. Had to decide which meeting to go to. So many things going on as things start up again. Good to know your studies are going so well.....as usual!

    ReplyDelete