Friday, April 10, 2009

My fabric hath runneth over!

Yesterday, as I looked around my sewing room, I realized that my fabric hath runneth over!!!! What a mess!!!!!! ARGH!
before I reorganized
Time to do some clean up and reorganization!!!!

I took out each pile of fabric, turned it sideways to accomodate my ever increasing stash and did some neatening up...
after I reorganized
I still have some work to do on the rest of the sewing room, so I won't show you that!

A peek at my blues and greens...
blues and greens
and my coveted polka dots and black/whites and black/different colors...
polka dots and black/whites, black/color
I guess it is time to do some heavy duty work with all this fabric, huh?!!!!

This weekend, the other quilt guild that I belong to is hosting Laura Cater-Woods. Today, I am going to an all day workshop with Laura and tomorrow she will speak to our guild!

Have a good day!
My very own bus

12 comments:

  1. Show us the shelves again in a week so we can see if they stayed neat...mine rarely do! Have a good quilty day today at the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers! I wanna come play in your sewing room.
    I have to agree with Pat though, Just about the time I get mine looking good, I start on a gazillion projects (cause I've "found" all this great fabric) and then my room's in the aftermath of a tornado again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabric, glorious fabric! It's nice when it is all neat and tidy, isn't it? But here it never stays that way for very long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I"m so jealous of your stash! And your beautiful shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have stash envy!! Love those shelves and those beautifully neat colour coded piles of fabric. Enjoy your workshop and have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My my...what full shelves you have! It looks great and you have a very nice collection of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my stinking goodness! Your fabric stash is AWESOME!!!!

    Just blog hopping and found your place.

    So jealous of all your fabric...one day I'll get there!

    Anytime ANY of those babies needs a new home....(jumping up and down, waving hands) I'll help you find one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving those polka dots and black/white fabrics....nice clean/tidy job!....my sewing room is such a mess I can hardly get in the door...hoping there will be some "me" time today that I can spend in there! Enjoy your workshop and lecture....sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I am in lust about your stash. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I'm so jealous! Not only of your fabric, but of those wonderful shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh all that fabric is a thing of beauty! WOW!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughter told me last night I had too much fabric since I ran out of room. I was feeling bad about myself but then I saw this post. Then I felt sane! Thank you. I never thought of turning it side ways. Cool.

    ReplyDelete