Friday, April 17, 2009

A Fine Friday!

What a fine Friday it was!

After Nature Boy's Tae Kwon Do (2 hours worth in preparation for tomorrow's first test!), Nature Boy, Sugarbaby and I had food!!! The frozen kind!!!!!
Sugarbaby's cotton candy ice cream cone and my blueberry muffin in a dish
Cotton Candy in a cone for Sugarbaby, Blueberry Muffin in a dish for me (and not pictured, Rootbeer in a cone for Nature Boy).

In spite of a busy Spring Break week, I managed to work some more on my mystery project, now with some first-rate browns....
browns! for my mystery project
I also fondled my new goodies from the patchwork swap! I received my package from Leslie last night...
Goodies from the patchwork swap
with some cute ribbon...
cute ribbon!
a handmade potholder...
handmade potholder!
and some wonderful scraps of fabric which I have never seen!!!
scrap fabrics
Also, in spite of my busy week, I have found some time to continue some of my hand work, including the free BOM from Gail Pan Designs...
Almost done the first three months
and the free BOM from Bunny Hill Designs...
April in progress
And the day was topped off with a visit to the school campus with Sugarbaby (who wanted to run around a bit) just as the sun was beginning to set behind the nearby mountains...a fantastic site!!! We are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful place!
A great Friday afternoon in April
and a fine flag fluttering in the breeze.
flag in the sky by the track
Farewell!

Until next time...
My very own bus
Upstatelisa

P.S I forgot to mention that Mal is having a Granny giveaway!!!!

4 comments:

  1. OOOOOO....your "food" looks SO yummy!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kind of "food"!! dang, you get a lot done! loving your stitching and what a great pack of scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked the package. I loved putting it together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet hand work! How do you get all of this done Lisa???

    ReplyDelete