Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16th...

I won't repeat the story from last year's post on this day... Suffice to say, we are all getting older and today, it is my sister who is celebrating another year of maturity (well.. I dunno if I would really say that) but it is her birthday!!!
Me and My Sister
I am the big sister.. the bossy one, the mature one (!), the one who cut her hair, I admit it!!! Hope you had a good day, Barb!

Today, the taxi was in the garage most of the day, so I worked on my new project some...
Mystery project underway

My very own bus
Upstatelisa

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sister. How old where you when you gave her the haircut? My 4-year-old granddaughter cut her own hair AND the hair of 2 other little ones just before Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS...typo in previous comment...meant WERE and not WHERE....DUH...up beyond my bedtime now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Barb ~ from another Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the birthday wishes! I think that was the last time I wore a bikini.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your little sister Lisa! I'm the big sister too in our family, never cut my little sister's hair though........ did tease her by hiding her cabbage patch doll in the freezer a few times though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely intrigued by your mystery project! Keep working!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shots of you and your sister!!! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete