Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How I spent my spring break....

This week, schools in New York state are celebrating...... spring break (aka spring vacation)! That means schools are closed and the kids are home. Yippee (can you hear the enthusiasm in my voice?!)

Who ever called it break or vacation obviously wasn't spending the week at home with their kids!!!!!

This is where I have spent a good deal of my spring break.....
this is where I am spending 'spring break'
I did manage to paint my toenails this morning after my visit to the gym and shower. But my feet are mostly attached to the car floor, so no one can see them!!!!
this is where I am spending 'spring break'
Call me soon if you need a ride to the roller rink, the mall, the post office.....I am getting booked pretty quickly!
this is where I am spending 'spring break'
While waiting for Teenager, I did manage to cut a few strips for a new project embedded in my head...
have a new project in mind...
and yes, that is mostly black fabric. Hmmmmm.....


My very own bus
Upstatelisa (taxi driver and very part-time quilter)

5 comments:

  1. Ah....yes....been there / done that....and "they" all said, "You will miss this someday." So far, I haven't!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilts will wait - the kids won't!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah yes, that was last week for us!
    put plenty of miles on the car looking at colleges!
    not many miles on my sewing machine at all!
    hopefully next week will be better, this week its all about cutting fabrics and prepping applique blocks!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you're wearing sandals in this weather! must be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of this book title "Get Out Of My Life, But First Could You Drive Me & Cheryl To The Mall?"

    ReplyDelete