Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A little math....

Okay!!! A little math today!!!

This.....
freezer paper pieced strips
plus this (it really is white fabric in bad light!)....


equals this.....
color wheel so far..
But the equation isn't quite right yet!!!!

This....

color wheel so far..

plus a whole bunch of these....

Hmmmm....

equals this....
Hmmmm... (again!)

(amazing how things multiply!!!) but we are still not quite there!!!!!

With a bunch of ironing and stitching added to the equation, we get this....
I like the way the sun hit the quilt sitting on my sewing table
add it to a load of laundry and.....

voila!!!!!
DQS6 done!
DQS6 (aka doll quilt swap #6) quiltie is done....
DQS6 done!
and ready to post!!! Wonder where it is headed!??

Now I can add this "color wheel plus" to my other previous doll quilt swap quilties..

DQS5
doll quilt 5 done!!!

and DQS4
The front of doll quilt for swap III

One project down.... many more to go!!!!


My very own bus