Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF... I think...



Well, it was a frosty start to Friday... (28 degrees at gym-going time!)....
but sunny...
The mountains are beginning to brown as the leaves finish their peak of color... too bad, so sad...

Today, I continued on my odyssey to check off more items on my to-do list...
And Sloppy (aka Sugarbaby) has reared her ugly head (or at least, her ugly side of the bedroom) again...
Since she and Nature Boy only had a half day (8-10:40 AM isn't really half a school day), I told her that she was to start the cleaning process at 1:00 PM, she told me 1:15, and at 1:30....
I moved in....

did some rearranging...
and a lotta disposing too...
And remember the work I accomplished yesterday at the apartment building??

which ended up like this...
Well, this is what it looked like this morning!!!
I did manage to hit the sewing room for some more free piecing...

and I had this idea that I wanted to make a hibiscus, so I downloaded an image from google, sketched a bit...

and eventually, came up with this...
I think I might do some sort of embellishing... beads, maybe?
Hope it looks somewhat like the sketch...
It took a lot of little strips and a lot of piecing...

which always results in this...

But I know how to clean up my own messes!!!

Have a good weekend!!!!