Thursday, October 9, 2008

Coming Clean!!!

Well, after yesterday's embarrassing admission, I am ready to come clean!!!

Some times, when I am in a particularly crazed mood, I just keep on going from project to project to project, but I am really capable of conducting business in a more orderly fashion!

So I put all my threads back on the table..

(I could really use a better way of storing threads! I do have a thread holder under these spools, but they are stacked 2-3 high and are spilling over onto my table!!! Ideas??)

And my zippers, Bejeweler, and gems are on a shelf...
All my scissors, pens, pencils, rippers, pokers, pullers, etc. are put away in a former crayon holder...
The patterns are stacked in a basket and plastic tub...
(storage ideas??)...


Odds and ends are stuck in teeny baskets...
Bobbins are placed (actually squeeeeezed) in the bobbin holder....
Buttons, pins, cording are placed in jam jars and stacked (although they don't stack well)....
The large pieces of interfacing, leftover batting, Heat N Bond Lite, and my binders (filled with ideas that I find from folks like you) are stacked under the cutting table....
My ribbons are in a basket but have runneth over....
(storage ideas??)

My magazines have all been put away....
and so have my books....
The floor has been vacuumed....
The cutting table has been cleared....
The fabrics have been stacked....
My knick knack shelves remain unscathed....
Even Sugarbaby (aka Sloppy) has a neatened area...
The sewing table has been cleared up....
(well, it looks a whole lot better than yesterday!!!)

And now, I have come clean....PHEW!!!!!!!!!! I feel much better!!!!

Now, let's get sewing!!!!!