Saturday, October 4, 2008

I must have crafters' ADD!!!!

Here is a stack of my black and white fabrics that I am looking through and taking a little strip off the side to add to my latest project...

oh! and there are more waiting on the shelves....
I didn't take a photo of my reds, but here is my red bathrobe complete with loose threads from an early morning in-my-pajamas sewing session where I was hunkered down for a couple of hours in my sewing room, while Mr. U participated in bill-paying day.

Some of my scraps are ready to go...

and the teeny weeny leftovers go here in my little on the hanging-over-the-sewing-table trash sac...
and more in the trash bag on the floor...
Remember this assortment from the other day?


I keep adding them into a bag to keep for safe keeping...


and all of a sudden, I have this...

courthouse steps 'quilt' 10/4/08



I actually have one more, but it was too complicated to add to the mosaic!


But not to spend the entire day in blacks and whites, I have to start thinking of another project for a Halloween-themed swap...

(these are actually my pajama bottoms!) ... hoping for some inspiration!!!

And another project that I decided to start today....
(I don't seem to have enough projects going on at one time cuz... I must have crafters' ADD!

sigh........ it's a real problem!!!!)

But I did manage to get outside some!

I found these berries growing on the overgrown bushes in the backyard...

these on the deck....
and this sunset over the mountains, from my mirror...
as I still seem to do a lot of taxiing around of children!

And finally, a bit of good news, at least for Nature Boy and our pocketbook....
he will only need 7 teeth extracted by the dentist (getting ready for orthodontia), as one big honkin' molar fell out tonight!!!! (and there isn't enough time tonight for another project... a tooth fairy pillow!!!)