Thursday, September 11, 2008

My many occupations...



In my last post, I told you about my success (?) as a multi-tasker. Today, I will tell you about some of my many occupations......


oc·cu·pa·tion
n.
a. An activity that serves as one's regular source of livelihood; a vocation.
b. An activity engaged in especially as a means of passing time; an avocation.



I can't seem to stop Sloppy's messes, so I am a.....




Magician....




Volunteer/ maker of music/ session supervisor/(sucker?)... Sugarbaby (aka 'Sloppy') belongs to two figure skating clubs and yes, I volunteer at both.

Proud Mama...
Mountaineer...it is so great to be near the mountains, big and small!




Lover of beautiful skies....

and colorful grounds....



Builder.....


of muscle.....
I am in better physical shape now at age 46 than I was at 26!


Spender.....
Bernie's primary care provider called yesterday to tell me that a new 'metal' bobbin case is gonna cost me $75!!! Ouch!!!!


Creator....



and landlord....
( Mr. U... this one is for you!!!!!)

7 comments:

  1. It's tough keeping all them there hats up in the air like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post Lisa. We wear so many hats when you think about it. I would need to spruce up my life to claim all yours though! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad we don't get paid for all these occupations we moms/wives have, right???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! What a life! Lovin that last house so much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These houses are looking fantastic I can't wait to see them all together! I am also loving linen at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i think this is my fave house yet! those are some muscles lady!!

    ReplyDelete