Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall has arrived!

It's official! Fall has arrived!

Although we have seen signs of its impending arrival for a couple weeks now...

some trees are really turning color and balding quickly..

Others are taking their time....
When fall arrives and there is a chill in the air, I start wearing socks to bed!
Maybe it is time to put away the flip flops!

That photo reminds me of picture books that I read as a girl of Japanese women wearing wooden shoes with socks with the same kind of toe strap. Mine don't looks as glamorous.

No sewing today! I spent a good deal of time working on stumbling through our new accounting program. In my former life, I was a health care professional! Who would have guessed I would be doing accounting?! Sugarbaby came home from school early too! Sore throat! UGH.

Will visit my sewing room tomorrow for sure!