Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Brain Overload

I think my mind is about as cloudy as the sky was early this morning....
After seeing what my bloggy friend (and flickr afficianado), Sarah, accomplished on her blog, I decided to make some changes myself...

As you can see, I made the blog into a three column blog but something went horribly wrong with my header/banner and while it looks okay, I can't seem to shrink it in height and believe me, I tried...........

A compilation of my trials!!!! After some time, I walked away!

My head was hurting!!!

Think of it as a work in progress!

So for fun, I gobbled down a few chapters from this tome....
Light reading!!!!

I have so much I want to explore, so much I want to absorb, so much I want to peruse....

but I think I am facing time constraints and brain overload!!!!

This is just some of the paperwork that has come home with my kids lately!
I need a secretary!!! Or better yet.....a second brain!!!!

I didn't even step foot in my sewing room today. AIY!!!!!

Got any books you could suggest to help me?!!!!

9 comments:

  1. i think i would be on brain overload too! yay! three columns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm. How about that famous tome - 'Time management for people who are so busy and creative and learning new stuff that I feel a little overwhelmed just thinking about it.' - I hear it is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happens if you just resize your picture before you upload it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new header. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the header too. And the three columns. I really should learn some of this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new banner! I have exactly the same green the houses roof is sewn from. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think html is an evil language made to feel anyone over 20 stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know our lives have such similar lines - I am reading MYOB for Idiots!!!!!

    ReplyDelete