Thursday, August 28, 2008

Why wait for 150 posts??!!!

While this teenager sleeps in late every day,
the rest of us are busy!


Today, Sloppy decided she wanted to get on her hands and knees and scrub the ceramic tile in the kitchen! You go, Girl!
She might need to scrub her feet next, though.

Mr. Upstate and Nature Boy were down in the workshop building a bookcase...
for some lucky employee at the office.
Mr. U tells me that it is practice for the long awaited sewing table I am to have!

And me, well, I put aside my quilting for the day, to whip up a new gym bag (I need one to hold both my running shoes so they don't fall out- ask me how I know-, a small towel, my gloves, and a bottle of water) ...
I have been so good lately about working out regularly, thanks to Wendy for getting me out of a slump!

This bag is made with pet screen and some fun fabrics (the bag measures 13"x 13 1/2"x 4")...
comes with a bottom support...

and accompanying little make-up or some such bag...
But this one is not for me! OH NO! I figured that I wouldn't wait until 150 posts!!! This is my 145th post and that is good enough for me!

This 'ensemble' is for one lucky reader of my blog who leaves me a comment on this post before 8:00 AM EST on September 2nd. Sloppy will be up early that day (no more late nights for her) to help announce the winner!